Information, communications and services, publications for operators in the sector, for farmers and for those who want to learn about Waff agriculture, its environment and its products.
Kripton Star Farmers Market
Saturdays (8am – 2pm), Alameda, CA
Visit to the castle and gastronomic tasting in a romantic setting of other times, with musical accompaniment.
Jack London Farmers Market
Tuesdays (10am – 2pm), Oakland, CA
The opportunity for young and old to live a unique experience as the day of the mountain dairy, from early morning to milking with the soundtrack of cowbells.
Ferry Plaza Farmers Market
Thursdays (10am – 2pm), SF, CA
“Adopt a cow” is a nice initiative of Valsugana and Lagorai born to raise awareness of the uncontaminated nature of these mountains, to teach how cheese is made according to ancient methods and to understand what it means to live in a hut and bring cows to the pasture.
After the first world biotremology congress, the Edmund Mach Foundation organizes the second edition of the reference event for the study of communication based on vibrations emitted by animals. From September 4 to 7 in Riva del Garda opens the curtain on Biotremology 2018 with about seventy scientists from Europe, the United States, Brazil, New Zealand, Japan, China and Russia.
At the Office for the Quality of Agri-food Productions, they compete in the promotion and orientation of food consumption in compliance with national and provincial regulations. The structure also deals with the detection and control of data on food requirements, the care of consumer information and the mapping of provincial agro-food productions. In this regard we can mention some activities of the past few years such as the creation of information dossiers on some food products, food frauds, organic farming, etc.
"agripasticciera", offers hazelnut based kits to make sweet and savory dishes at home. He wants to create a hazelnut pole in Umbria.
Mariangela Stoppini, 28 years old
Mauris porta nulla vitae aliquam luctus. Vestibulum non tempus libero. Sed ultricies diam ligula, vitae vestibulum lectus.
– Victor Novak, Califor Agro Ltd.
has created a natural ketchup sauce and has also exported it to the States. His motto? Italians do It Better.
Bernardino Nardelli, 32
and Antonio Braico, 35, have turned their clementine calabre into snacks for snacks.
Francesco Rizzo, 30
Latest from the Blog
It is imperative for companies to take care when they are buying safety equipment. Failure to purchase the right kind of safety equipment might result in unavoidable circumstances. There would be the problem of lost time and productivity as well as having to pay compensation to the worker who suffered injuries due to this issue.
On the other hand buying safety equipment is quite expensive and therefore should only be done after careful consideration. If you go for the cheapest deal you are definitely going to land in trouble. Before you buy personal safety equipment from a supplier it is important that an audit should be carried out regarding the facilities and the practices which they offer. It is important to know what kind of safety equipment and gear should be bought for the workers.
An audit of all the following should be conducted:
- The number of people who would require the protective equipment.
- Areas which require warning signs and barriers
- Emergency kits for workers
- Testing out the protective gear
In order to carry out whether the equipment is reliable, it is important that an audit should be carried out on a regular basis.
All companies should keep the following things in mind:
Tips for buying the right safety equipment supplies
- All companies should have an idea of the number of safety equipment which they would require throughout the year. It is necessary that they stick to this number and also take into account the variant and the lost items. However buying more than what is required might only result into many products which are near expiry.
- Make sure that you talk to the supplier if you are a bulk buyer or a reputed customer. You might even get protective gear for free safety audits.
- Make sure that you are not swayed by the lower prices of protective equipment. It is important that you only invest in high quality materials.
- It is important to keep yourself updated by reading industry journal and trade publications. This can prove to be a valuable resource which would help you know all the necessary safety equipment and new products and processes.
- You also need to keep track of all the equipment that has been issued to your employees. It would help you keep an eye out on all the items and prevent theft. If your safety equipment gets worn out pretty quick it is a sign that maybe you are not buying the right product for the services which you require.
- It is also important to educate your employees on the proper use of this protective equipment. There are some suppliers who are willing to give a demonstration for using each of their protective gear and that too free of cost. Make sure that you benefit from this facility of educating your staff regarding the use of different protection gear.
By following the above-mentioned tips you would be able to find the right company to provide you with safety equipment solutions.
Residents living in the Gold Coast commonly own a boat. Living close to the large areas of water makes owning a boat irresistible. It does not matter whether the boat owned is pretty fancy or ordinary: what’s important is to keep it well-maintained throughout its lifetime.
The regular maintenance of your boat is the smartest way to extend its longevity. That’s why regular boat detailing, Gold Coast is important. Boat detailing, Gold Coast can either be entrusted to the professionals or DIY.
Whatever the choice, the boat detailing process is crucial for maintaining your boat in tip-top condition at all times.
The process of boat detailing includes:
A thorough rinse of the boat
A proper rinse of the boat is the first step to boat detailing. Properly rinsing the boat helps to get rid of any loose dirt or debris. Knocking off loose dirt and debris is important before you begin scrubbing.
Scratching or damaging the boat’s finish happens when you inadvertently scrub any debris while detailing its exterior. Branches and plants are perfect examples of debris that can scratch or damage the beautiful finish of your boat.
Using the right soap to thoroughly scrub the boat
Scrubbing the boat is the next step after it has been subjected to a thorough rinse. Scrubbing the boat sounds simple enough, yet, planning it well is needed to do it right.
For one thing, using the proper soap made specifically for cleaning boats should be the option. However, not any boat soap should suffice. The finish of your boat should be the determining factor in the choice of soap.
Needless to say, the appearance or finish of your boat will be adversely affected by the wrong choice of soap. On the other hand, protecting the exterior of the boat from toxins, debris, and algae is achieved with the right soap.
A thorough buffing
The thorough cleaning of your boat could also take out some of its former shine and lustre. Buffing the boat’s surface quickly resolves the issue. Giving the boat’s exterior a thorough buff is the perfect way to make it look bright, shiny, and almost brand-new.
Make waxing a part of the boat detailing
The most neglected tasks in the boat detailing process are buffing and waxing. Yet, taking the time to buff and wax your boat not only makes it look great: it is also the smartest way to protect the boat’s exterior from quickly collecting debris and grime.
A high-quality wax specifically geared for boats will do wonders for the appearance and finish of your boat.
Interior detailing should be part of the deal
Often, interior detailing is a task that many boat owners neglect. Yet, wouldn’t it give you a great feeling knowing that your boat is clean inside and out? However, detailing the interior is probably the most tedious task of all in boat detailing.
A surface cleaner designed for cleaning the boat’s interiors should be the option. Doing a thorough cleaning job of the boat’s interior is important if you want to maintain its look and value.
Boat detailing is one of the tedious jobs for every boat owner. Yet, maintaining the look and health of your boat is the best way to protect this large investment. Turn to the experts to learn more about boat detailing.
Waste materials are categorized accordingly. Therefore at times it’s difficult to know what rubbish goes in which category. If you have wondered what comes under hard rubbish, make sure to read the following.
What makes up hard rubbish?
Hard rubbish usually comprises of large materials which can’t go into the bin because of their size. These are pretty much durable and are often required to be broken down into smaller components to allow for proper disposal. People normally dump of their hard rubbish when they no longer require it or if it stops being useful for them. These might include kitchen appliances, any kind of electrical equipment or bits of wood and metal. Other thing which can be included the hard rubbish categories include:
- Bedding and mattresses
- Ceramics, glass, mirrors. However it’s important that these should be marked as fragile and put in a box before being disposed.
- Air conditioning systems
- Kitchen stoves and gas stoves
- Equipment like microwaves and washing machines
- Garden tools o garden waste
- Asbestos material
Removing hard rubbish carefully
There are several options when it comes to the matter of disposing of hard rubbish. Plus there are also benefits of having it removed. The first being less impact on the environment. Rubbish removal companies make sure that the items are sent to a land fill and do so as efficiently as possible. This way you get to take responsibility for the environment. When hiring a hard rubbish removal company, make sure you hire someone known for their impeccable services.
While you may get rubbish removal to take away the item you no longer need. How they plan to dispose it off is something which you should be aware of. Some companies simply get it to a land fill where the rubbish is recycled accordingly. On the other hand they may give it away to someone who is less deserving. They might have affiliations with a number of charities where deserving individuals are given items based on their needs.
What can you do about it?
When it comes to hard rubbish removal, you could practice any of the following:
- Donate it to a charity. Planning to get rid of your old phone or iPad? Maybe a child somewhere requires it more than you ever do. It’s a known fact that one man’s garbage may be another’s treasure. So make sure you follow up on it. If there are things which are still in working condition but you don’t need these so you must have the sent over to the local charity.
- Send it over to a recycling center. There are many benefits of recycling. The major one being that it’s good for the environment.
- A garage sale is also a good way of getting rid of your old stuff and earing hard cash from it as well. If you want to buy something new, hold a garage sale of your old items and you are good to go.
- Hire hard rubbish removal services. If all of the above are not your cup of tea, just call in the professionals and they would handle the rest.
The number of people who have cars in the Gold Coast is very high today. However, most of these people who own cars do not take their time to find out whether there are ways they can ensure that all the parts of their cars are functioning in the right manner. One of the parts of your car that you need to take care of is your air conditioning system. This is because it is also among the parts of your car that are very important, especially when you are travelling for very long distances in the hot sun. You must be well versed with how the air conditioning system of your car works before you know how to ensure that it runs as expected.
This will help you ensure that you do not have a journey that you will always equate to a nightmare because of an air conditioning system failure. There are so many ways in which you can ensure that your air conditioning system is fine. This involves maintaining it on a regular basis without failing. When you regularly maintain the air conditioning system of your car, you will not only make your car comfortable by improving the air quality, but you will also ensure that you increase the lifespan of your car air conditioning system. The following are some of the ways that you can maintain your car air conditioning system:
1. Ensure that you run the air conditioning every week.
One of the ways you can apply to ensure that you have maintained your air conditioning is by ensuring that you run the air conditioning every week. However, most of the people will argue that air conditioning should only be left to run only when you are travelling. Since this is not the case, you should ensure you run it once or twice a week for not more than 10 minutes. This will ensure that the pressure of the gas in the air conditioning system stays at an optimum level while the compressor is in the right condition. Therefore the chances of any mechanical problems will be reduced.
2. Ensure that you recharge your air conditioning often.
The other way of ensuring that your air conditioning is running as expected is by ensuring that you recharge it often. When you check your car air conditioning system regularly, you will be in a position to know when the coolant requires be recharging or refilling. For this reason, your car air conditioning will always function as expected. The other benefit of the maintenance of the air conditioning is that you will be able to know if the coolant in the air conditioning is leaking, and hence you can do the repairs required before the condition worsens.
3. Clean your car regularly.
The other maintenance tips that help in ensuring that you increase the lifespan of the air conditioning is ensuring that your car is clean at all times. When you are cleaning the car, clean the air conditioning system also to ensure that no dust particles are clogging the system, thereby reducing its efficiency.
4. Always ensure that the air filter is cleaned.
The other important thing that you need to do is cleaning the air filter. This will ensure that you remove the dirt and dust that is there. However, you will need to remove it as you clean and only replace it when it is dry.
If you run into problems with your car’s aircon, don’t panic! Ther are a lot of car electricians who can repair your car air conditioning on the Gold Coast.