Information, communications and services, publications for operators in the sector, for farmers and for those who want to learn about Waff agriculture, its environment and its products.
Kripton Star Farmers Market
Saturdays (8am – 2pm), Alameda, CA
Visit to the castle and gastronomic tasting in a romantic setting of other times, with musical accompaniment.
Jack London Farmers Market
Tuesdays (10am – 2pm), Oakland, CA
The opportunity for young and old to live a unique experience as the day of the mountain dairy, from early morning to milking with the soundtrack of cowbells.
Ferry Plaza Farmers Market
Thursdays (10am – 2pm), SF, CA
“Adopt a cow” is a nice initiative of Valsugana and Lagorai born to raise awareness of the uncontaminated nature of these mountains, to teach how cheese is made according to ancient methods and to understand what it means to live in a hut and bring cows to the pasture.
After the first world biotremology congress, the Edmund Mach Foundation organizes the second edition of the reference event for the study of communication based on vibrations emitted by animals. From September 4 to 7 in Riva del Garda opens the curtain on Biotremology 2018 with about seventy scientists from Europe, the United States, Brazil, New Zealand, Japan, China and Russia.
At the Office for the Quality of Agri-food Productions, they compete in the promotion and orientation of food consumption in compliance with national and provincial regulations. The structure also deals with the detection and control of data on food requirements, the care of consumer information and the mapping of provincial agro-food productions. In this regard we can mention some activities of the past few years such as the creation of information dossiers on some food products, food frauds, organic farming, etc.
"agripasticciera", offers hazelnut based kits to make sweet and savory dishes at home. He wants to create a hazelnut pole in Umbria.
Mariangela Stoppini, 28 years old
Mauris porta nulla vitae aliquam luctus. Vestibulum non tempus libero. Sed ultricies diam ligula, vitae vestibulum lectus.
– Victor Novak, Califor Agro Ltd.
has created a natural ketchup sauce and has also exported it to the States. His motto? Italians do It Better.
Bernardino Nardelli, 32
and Antonio Braico, 35, have turned their clementine calabre into snacks for snacks.
Francesco Rizzo, 30
Latest from the Blog
Considering a place to keep or store your cherished possessions is indeed a dire need not only for home and office furnishings but as well as for business solutions involving the security, safety, and protection of logistics while awaiting usage or delivery to clients in your respective areas of operation. The next time your family is planning to go on an extended vacation, you come to realise that it’s time to avail the services of a long term storage facility near you, so that while you’re away dipping in the sun, you worry no more about what’s been left behind back home. Here are some good things to consider about long term storage services:
- Saving time and effort in housekeeping – Imagine lifting and carrying heavy and or bulky items along with dirt or dust entering your nostrils. Isn’t it a hassle on your part? Let personnel from the storage do their job so you won’t get back aches or pains and allergies.
- Maximising the space at home while planning for a renovation or an expansion – The ideal home should be as comfortable and spacious as possible. By temporarily keeping or storing other huge items in a warehouse nearby, you can freely move around the house and plan for better ideas on how to keep your home as beautiful and elegant as possible.
- Providing security and safety for your family and your precious belongings – It cannot be denied that theft and other crimes like burglary may happen anytime. Before we know it, bad elements may so desire to steal from us for profit. We shouldn’t wait for it to happen. Call your local storage personnel now and be worry-free.
- Protecting your hard-earned investments is a must – You had worked so hard to get what you wanted and you cannot afford losing it because of a scratch or major damage caused by negligence. Some of your items may need extra care to preserve it from breakage or deformities. Others may be prone to damage when exposed to heat or from moulds or rust that is brought about by rainwater. Personnel from the long term storage will take care of your belongings as if it were their own. It’s a commitment they have to prove, so you’ll have trust and confidence, time and time again.
- Giving your business an easy to follow drop-off and pick – up system of operations – Aside from cold storage facilities for perishable goods, it’s also a must to store and safe-keep dry goods needed to run your business. Equipments and other important logistics must and should be kept in a good and running condition in order to achieve customer satisfaction and boost performance in the market. Whenever or wherever you need it, the staff will get it ready for you in no time.
- Securing your properties and belongings without question or doubt – The spaces where your possessions are kept are closely monitored by state-of-the-art alarms and not to mention – High Definition Closed Circuit Television (CCTV). Anyone who tries to break-in will surely have a lesson for a lifetime.
- Giving you affordable rates for your convenience – Whether you are planning to avail of the services on a weekly or monthly basis, you’ll only pay for whatever you had enjoyed with no extra cost whatsoever.
Other than those mentioned above, some warehouse or cheap long term storage facilities may and can give you adjustable working hours. The team of highly-trained staff will assist you to claim your belongings, anywhere, and anytime you need them.
As a head of the family, your major concern is always associated with the safety of your loved ones. It is necessary that you take the proper precautionary measures to ensure that your home is safe from any fire incident. One can never be too sure about a fire hazard because it bring with a great deal of disaster. However, the following safety measures can ensure that everyone at home stays safe.
Fire safety at home
- The first things which all home owners need to do is take the necessary precautions. This would mean installing all the proper fire safety fire equipment. Fire extinguishers, smoke alarms, and detectors and emergency led lights are all part of fire safety equipment which should be installed in homes.
- Once all these are installed you would also have to make sure that the equipment is working in the right manner. For this a yearly check should be carried out and a proper maintenance is done to ensure complete safety.
- The next step is to ensure that all members of the family know about the necessary precautions. They should be able to understand how each of the fire safety equipment in Brisbane works and how they can use it to ensure complete safety.
- Adults swell as children should be able to identify the presence of a fire and they should also know the safest route they must take if there is ever a need to break out of the home. Once out of the home they should also ensure that they are a safe distance away from the home and should all get together at a single point to avoid confusion later on.
- Besides this also take the necessary precautionary measures at home. This means the cabling and the lining of all electrical wirings should be checked on a regular basis. Often a fire is caused by faulty wiring, this is why it necessary to have maintenance checks carried out on a regular basis. The major mistake which most people make is to avoid these checks just because they might have to pay a nominal amount of cash for maintenance charges. But it is ways better to be safe than sorry.
- Make sure you have a plan. No one wants tragedy striking them at any instance. However it’s always better to be prepared for any sort of disaster. Everyone should know how they should keep themselves safe in case of a fire. If possible make sure you practice a fire drill with everyone once every six months.
- Be attentive at all times. Sometimes a fire starts because of a simple careless mistake. A cigarette butt which was left burning, cooking fire just because you forgot to slow down the stove and so on. This is why one should be extra vigilant when it comes to ensuring proper fire safety.
Keep all these above mentioned things in mind to practice complete fire safety at home. For more information on fire safety equipment make sure you contact fire safety Brisbane.
The office is the place where most time is spent throughout the day, so why not make it a little more cheerful? To achieve this, workers can make use of one of these desk accessories that will make employees the envy of all.
Workers should focus on what are the essential office desk accessories. The objects that are part of the office desks are usually always the same way and with a similar pattern, but now it is possible to give it a twist and make it more fun in the work area. We’ll let you decide if accessories are part of office fitouts in Melbourne. Some proposals are mentioned below:
Good organisation in the office will help to work better and more efficiently. Be clear on which is the material that it will be needed more assiduously. The material used every day must be close, to be able to grab it be without lifting or moving.
To have everything always at hand there are the desktop organisers. In them, people can have the most used elements such as pens, clips, stapler… always by hand. There are many types, some of them take advantage of the space under the PC screen or on the keyboard. They are great to gain space!
A calendar always in sight
It is super necessary to always have a calendar in view to be able to consult it continuously. There are many types, and although nowadays they can also be consulted on the computer or on the mobile phone, it is always good to have one nearby. It can be desktop, or it can be wall, or even it can be a wall calendar that allows you to record appointments and data.
It is important that each thing has its place and each time it is used, be placed in the same place again, that way people will always find it quickly. Have the necessary material and a little more but in moderation.
Chest of drawers
The drawers are another of the essential furniture in the office when it comes to organising desk accessories. Everyone has material that they use and that they do not want to be always in view.
Board or mood board
Using the walls is another good option to organise accessories for office desk and gain space if it is needed to have more items on it.
Another of the elements that cannot be missed, and that despite not being the most aesthetic element, is undoubtedly one of the most essential that is used a lot throughout the working time.
Although thanks to computers and correctors every day fewer papers are thrown, in the end, there are always papers that we will not need and that we should throw. So the paper basket is still an integral part of the landscape of any office.
The order is essential in the office, it helps us both mentally and when it comes to avoiding the waste of time looking for the material. To do this, workers must always place things in the same place so that it is very easy to find them again, without having to think about it or waste time.
There are many more other office fit outs that each worker should adapt to their convenience and simplicity when it comes to working.
Melbourne is one of the most visited states in the world. From the weather to the wine and delicious cuisines, there is so much happening in this little city that is not compromised. But the best thing about Melbourne is that it is the perfect destination for the entire city to have fun. Whether you have a family with teenagers or with younger children, you will always have a chance to find fun activities to do with them in Melbourne.
Here are the five top things you can plan in this little city with your family:
1. Visit Organic Farms
Despite the amazing diversity in food and crops they have, Melbourne also serves great organic food. In order to find that food available to be plucked and eaten right away, you can head over to the organic farms. These farms not only have fresh fruits and vegetables to enjoy, but the entire process of maintaining everything organic is amazing to view for children. Our children will learn much more about their eating priorities once they have tasted organic produce. Organic farms Melbourne are the best places to be!
2. Yarra Wine Valley
This is an amazing place to experience the entire process of wine making and distillation. It is fun to view with your family by your side. You get to pluck fresh cherries and grapes to enjoy while you sip on the beverage made with the same produce a while later. This is where the weather is pleasant and you get to walk through aromatic bushes and trees.
3. The Great Ocean
Cruising along the great ocean where the breeze is cool and the food is delicate and delicious, there is nothing better than enjoying the breeze in the cool weather. You need to ensure you head over for a cruise no matter where you are in Melbourne and make sure you can enjoy the sushi on the sea and enjoy the cruise no matter what.
4. The Philip Island
If you’re thinking of heading over to see the wildlife, heading to the Philip Island is your best bet. You need to ensure you’re at the right island for the right animals and birds. This island features penguins and other amazing creatures which have the feathers which are extremely gorgeous to see and enjoy. You should set your priority of visiting this place as the kids will enjoy watching the dance of the penguins a lot. You will also notice and enjoyment in setting up and gearing exclusively for this place.
5. The Dinner Cruise
No matter what the number of people who are with you, there is nothing that beats the enjoyment of a dinner cruise. You always need to ensure this is a part of your journey and all your family members become a part of this.