Information, communications and services, publications for operators in the sector, for farmers and for those who want to learn about Waff agriculture, its environment and its products.
Kripton Star Farmers Market
Saturdays (8am – 2pm), Alameda, CA
Visit to the castle and gastronomic tasting in a romantic setting of other times, with musical accompaniment.
Jack London Farmers Market
Tuesdays (10am – 2pm), Oakland, CA
The opportunity for young and old to live a unique experience as the day of the mountain dairy, from early morning to milking with the soundtrack of cowbells.
Ferry Plaza Farmers Market
Thursdays (10am – 2pm), SF, CA
“Adopt a cow” is a nice initiative of Valsugana and Lagorai born to raise awareness of the uncontaminated nature of these mountains, to teach how cheese is made according to ancient methods and to understand what it means to live in a hut and bring cows to the pasture.
After the first world biotremology congress, the Edmund Mach Foundation organizes the second edition of the reference event for the study of communication based on vibrations emitted by animals. From September 4 to 7 in Riva del Garda opens the curtain on Biotremology 2018 with about seventy scientists from Europe, the United States, Brazil, New Zealand, Japan, China and Russia.
At the Office for the Quality of Agri-food Productions, they compete in the promotion and orientation of food consumption in compliance with national and provincial regulations. The structure also deals with the detection and control of data on food requirements, the care of consumer information and the mapping of provincial agro-food productions. In this regard we can mention some activities of the past few years such as the creation of information dossiers on some food products, food frauds, organic farming, etc.
"agripasticciera", offers hazelnut based kits to make sweet and savory dishes at home. He wants to create a hazelnut pole in Umbria.
Mariangela Stoppini, 28 years old
Mauris porta nulla vitae aliquam luctus. Vestibulum non tempus libero. Sed ultricies diam ligula, vitae vestibulum lectus.
– Victor Novak, Califor Agro Ltd.
has created a natural ketchup sauce and has also exported it to the States. His motto? Italians do It Better.
Bernardino Nardelli, 32
and Antonio Braico, 35, have turned their clementine calabre into snacks for snacks.
Francesco Rizzo, 30
Latest from the Blog
For someone who loves barbecue, an electric grill might not seem a very good option after all nothing can imitate the smoky woody flavour of char grilled meat. While an electric barbecue might not offer the same delicious taste but it does offer you something which is pretty close. Food cooked on an electric grill is cooked evenly to perfection. The meat retains its juiciness and you can still enjoy the tender serving of delicious meat whenever you want.
The following are a few advantages of cooking on an electric barbecue:
- For those who live in condos and apartments the choices can be quite limited. They are only allowed to use an electric grill. This is one reason why most people resort to using an electric grill.
- One major benefit of using an electric barbecue grill is that it can heat up pretty quickly. This allow the meat to be cooked quickly and evenly from all sides. In a traditional barbeque grill you need to wait a long time for the grill to heat up and food also needs to be flipped a number of times to ensure even coking from all sides. However with an electric grill you can be assured of uniform grilling.
- Also electric grills come in a number of sizes and shapes. You can choose one which is best suited for your needs. For a family of just two people a small contact grill would work just as well. However if you are a big family or love to entertain you can choose from the large electric barbecue grills available in a variety of designs.
- Electric grills tend to be more environment friendly. They don’t release any harmful toxic gases into the air. When coal is burnt on the grill it can release harmful gases which can cause pollution. Also the amount of energy which is burnt to grill the food is in access because food takes a much longer time to cook on an open grill.
- Electric barbecue is also beneficial for those who usually cook on the go if you are the sort who needs take a quick protein dinner or lunch and are short on time you just need to take out a marinated pieces of meat, throw in some vegetables on an electric grill and you can enjoy a delicious meal all under twenty minutes. If you plan to cook chicken, the cooking time can actually be a great deal less.
- Also an electric grill is much healthier to use. This is because cooking food on an electric grill helps melt off the fat by about 40%. Another benefit of grilled food is that it tastes delicious without any excess oil on it. So it’s great for people who love eating healthy yet delicious food.
With so many benefit which an electric grill has to offer, it’s no wonder that all smart people prefer using an electric grill. For the best electric Barbecue make sure you check out the variety online.
Queensland’s Gold Coast is a must-visit for anyone with interest in boating, water sports, or general aquatic adventures. Sunny beaches and turquoise waters provide an ideal playground for swimmers and surfers to fishers and wake boarders. Fortunately, the area’s harbours are equipped with multiple marinas that allow visitors and residents ample opportunity to enjoy some sun, wind, and salt in their recreational pursuits.
What to Do
Most of the Gold Coast’s marinas are equipped to handle a variety of watercraft. Although it is always a good idea to call or visit your nearest marina to learn its specifications, the most commonly admitted vessels are as follows:
- Private Yachts: Boats over 40 feet long generally qualify as yachts and are able to be accommodated by a marina.
- Touring Boats: Local sightseeing cruises can check with their area marina regarding docking of their boats and storage during off seasons.
- Smaller Craft: This includes most smaller vessels such as speedboats and charter fishing boats.
- Recreational Craft: Vessels in this category may include jet skis and kayaks.
Any offered services and facilities will vary depending on each individual marina. You may wish to visit each option and select the best choice for your watercraft based on available features. Some services offered by Gold Coast marinas are listed below:
- Varying Berth Sizes: A marina needs to have a variety of berth sizes in order to accommodate both standard-size boats and larger yachts, as well as a large number of berths for more populated waterfronts.
- Fuel Docks: The average marina offers a location to refuel the vessels it houses. Ideally, boat owners would have access to both diesel and gasoline. Check with your marina regarding how many days per week the fuel dock is open; some are open 7 days a week while others have limited hours.
- Sheds and Storage Buildings: Larger craft, such as super yachts, frequently require dry storage. If you have a boat over 100 feet in length, consider checking with your local marina to see if they have adequate storage space.
- Painting Facilities and Keel Pits: Some marinas are able to accommodate boat owners who need to repair or retouch their craft on-site. A designated painting space or keel pit is a handy convenience in this regard.
- Hardstands: A hardstand provides stowing areas for jet skis, kayaks, canoes, and other recreational craft, as well as additional necessary vehicles including boat trailers and motorhomes.
- Restaurants, Bars, and Concierge Services: Although often not essential, locations for food, drink and guest services are welcome features in any marina.
Prior to moving your boat to your marina of choice, it is a good idea to inquire into the area’s regulations for boating and storage. Certain applicable regulations may involve proper care and cleaning of vessels to ensure that no non-indigenous species is introduced to the local water and to safeguard against pollution. Charter vehicles may be asked to register with marina authorities in order to regulate traffic. Additionally, marina authorities generally request notice if a renter’s boat is affiliated with a yacht club or if a renter plans to remove his boat for an extended period of time.
Plan Your Visit
Once you’ve narrowed your choice to a few local marinas, consider planning a visit to each before requesting a quote. A dockmaster is an excellent resource in this matter: He or she can provide you with additional information regarding the marina and its owners as well as insight into berthing, storage, and service regulations, or provide you with resources to answer lingering questions.
A UTE service body needs to be sturdy and rugged enough for industrial and construction work. It should be such that it allows you to deliver your services in an effective manner. The construction of the service body should be lightweight yet durable at the same time. Service bodies made out of aluminium are the best choice, mainly because aluminium is lightweight yet strong at the same time. It can weather all sort of conditions without adding bulk on the UTE. This helps save up on fuel and adds a great deal less pressure on the engine of the vehicle. This helps make the vehicle as low maintenance as possible.
Not only do you save up on fuel when using aluminium service bodies but can even improve the efficiency of your vehicle. It doesn’t need costly maintenance and give you years of services without building up the maintenance cost.
When a UTE has an aluminium service body it has improved efficiency when compared to vehicles with steel bodies or composite fibre glass bodies. Another benefit of aluminium ute service bodies is that it’s naturally resistant to corrosion. Most of these service bodies come with a warranty of at least ten years. Imagine not having to worry about expensive maintenance issues for the next decade or so. It doesn’t matter what kind of extreme weather conditions do you operate in, you know come rain or sunshine the service body remain intact and durable year after year.
Things to keep in mind when buying UTE service bodies
There are quite a few companies which specialise in designing UTE service bodies. So how do you buy the ones which are best for you? Simply keep the following things in mind to ensure that you get the best UTE service bodies.
- Buy your UTE service body from a well-known dealer. You can either check out with people in businesses similar to yours who they have purchased their service bodies from.
- Get to know which material the service body has been constructed from. It is advisable to choose a UTE body which is made from durable material which lasts for a long time.
- Also keep in mind that the service body should be light weight yet efficient at the same time. A service body which is made of heavy material would only add more weight to the car. All this extra weight combined with the equipment which needs to be transported would add up and put extra pressure on the car. This in turn would increase the fuel sued by the car and also lower its efficiency over a period of time.
- Also choose a service body which has the right kind of doors and windows for ventilation. It would help keep the inside of the service body cool and make it easier for people to sit in the back and carry out the work when necessary.
Considering a place to keep or store your cherished possessions is indeed a dire need not only for home and office furnishings but as well as for business solutions involving the security, safety, and protection of logistics while awaiting usage or delivery to clients in your respective areas of operation. The next time your family is planning to go on an extended vacation, you come to realise that it’s time to avail the services of a long term storage facility near you, so that while you’re away dipping in the sun, you worry no more about what’s been left behind back home. Here are some good things to consider about long term storage services:
- Saving time and effort in housekeeping – Imagine lifting and carrying heavy and or bulky items along with dirt or dust entering your nostrils. Isn’t it a hassle on your part? Let personnel from the storage do their job so you won’t get back aches or pains and allergies.
- Maximising the space at home while planning for a renovation or an expansion – The ideal home should be as comfortable and spacious as possible. By temporarily keeping or storing other huge items in a warehouse nearby, you can freely move around the house and plan for better ideas on how to keep your home as beautiful and elegant as possible.
- Providing security and safety for your family and your precious belongings – It cannot be denied that theft and other crimes like burglary may happen anytime. Before we know it, bad elements may so desire to steal from us for profit. We shouldn’t wait for it to happen. Call your local storage personnel now and be worry-free.
- Protecting your hard-earned investments is a must – You had worked so hard to get what you wanted and you cannot afford losing it because of a scratch or major damage caused by negligence. Some of your items may need extra care to preserve it from breakage or deformities. Others may be prone to damage when exposed to heat or from moulds or rust that is brought about by rainwater. Personnel from the long term storage will take care of your belongings as if it were their own. It’s a commitment they have to prove, so you’ll have trust and confidence, time and time again.
- Giving your business an easy to follow drop-off and pick – up system of operations – Aside from cold storage facilities for perishable goods, it’s also a must to store and safe-keep dry goods needed to run your business. Equipments and other important logistics must and should be kept in a good and running condition in order to achieve customer satisfaction and boost performance in the market. Whenever or wherever you need it, the staff will get it ready for you in no time.
- Securing your properties and belongings without question or doubt – The spaces where your possessions are kept are closely monitored by state-of-the-art alarms and not to mention – High Definition Closed Circuit Television (CCTV). Anyone who tries to break-in will surely have a lesson for a lifetime.
- Giving you affordable rates for your convenience – Whether you are planning to avail of the services on a weekly or monthly basis, you’ll only pay for whatever you had enjoyed with no extra cost whatsoever.
Other than those mentioned above, some warehouse or cheap long term storage facilities may and can give you adjustable working hours. The team of highly-trained staff will assist you to claim your belongings, anywhere, and anytime you need them.